This is the third month of this feature at PWB.
The idea is to list twenty poems, from different bloggers on our blogroll, that I have found enjoyable.They are not listed in any particular order. Do not submit poems to me for this feature.
Please check out some of these poems and leave comments. If there is a positive response then I will continue this next month. It takes about two hours to compile this list so please, if you have time, take a moment to stop in to some of the blogs listed below.
Thank you for supporting PWB and making it a wonderful haven for poets in the blogosphere.
Jump in and get lost in poetry!
1.Old Words by Jack Sender
2.Swirl by Paisley
3.Honesty by Corinne Elizabeth
4.Honeysuckle Good-bye by Scot
5. The Further Adventures of Superhero Girl by Jilly Poet
6. Rich and Prepared by Cassandra Tribe
7. A Untitled Brief Poem by Brian
8.A one line poem by GRH
9. On Loss by This Girl Remembers
10. Infinity by Noah the Great.
11. Albany Bulb by Tiel Aisha Ansari
12. Image by Shirley Allard
13. Strange as it May Seem to Some by Gautami Tripathy
14. Return by Allyson
15.Stolen Childhood by Fenny
16. Phases by the poet at blog-a-poem
17. 1 by Geek Betty.
18. Weapon by UL
19. Late Eulogy by Monkeyboy
20. Poemflesh by Cynthia M.
Thank you for reading our August Collection. Please leave comments on some of the poems so that the poets know you appreciate their efforts to share poetry in the blogosphere.