Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's going on? Reason for concern or not?

After I read this post from Ted Burke where he states that his name was linked to a poetry project he never took part in ( though his name is not that uncommon) I was intrigued enough to follow it through to the actual blog that has the project. That is here.

In the comments several poets so they did not lend their permission to have their names used in this work. They also state the poems linked to their name are not their poems. I noticed that in the long list of names their is at least one PWB member.

Not sure if this project is on the up and up but since it is such a serious subject I felt I better bring it to your attention. Check for your name and make sure you are well aware of where you name is being used online.

No comments: