Monday, April 14, 2008

Day Thirteen of NPM Project

Spending this month immersed in poetry is a lovely thing, don't you think? I hope we can make this an annual event at PWB.

Today the talented poetess from My Poetic Path has generously shared her worked with all of us.

Click here to read The Dollhouse by Geraldine Hartman.

After a long hiatus, Geraldine Hartman was inspired to return to writing poetry after participating in a recent Clarity of Night writing contest. Geraldine is a freelance writer, cookbook author and artisan currently living in B.C. Canada.

Her poem, The Dollhouse, explores the continued dreams and aspirations of the little girl captured inside every woman.


Thank you, Geraldine, for helping PWB to honor NPM.

2 comments:

Geraldine said...

Thank you for including me in this series of poems that you are sharing. I am enjoying reading all of them.

www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Sara, I really enjoyed reading Geraldine's poem and could put myself as a child right there in her poem's setting. I see, after reading other's comments, that we both honed in on the same lines. Great minds - and all that jazz..:)