Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Group Poem

Add two lines to this poem. Leave your lines in the comment section. I will add them to this post and post your name and site at the bottom of the post.

Fade to Sorrow by PWB poets

Wilting beneath the moonlight
after another day has died,

the rose of unplucked morrows
now lost to the wreathless tide.

Night hides my complexion from the masses.
Terrible scars make others shudder.


My doom to wander, faceless,
the wretched roads of temptation.


I trudge these rocky spaces,
presence begging for absolution.


Once fair, now rendered graceless.

Torn raw, no resolution.




First set of lines by Sara fromThe Shores of my Dreams,

Second set of lines by CrimsonFlaw from The Crimsonflaw lived to Tell the Tale

Third set of lines by Markbnj from My poem a day

Fourth set of lines by Dewy Knickers from Flash Your Knickers Here

Fifth set of lines by Lioness from Poetess of the People

Sixth set of lines by Rob Kistner from Image & Verse

7 comments:

crimsonflaw said...

the rose of unplucked morrows
now lost to the wreathless tide

writerwoman said...

Great addition, friend! Thanks for joining in.

Mark Brown said...

Night hides my complexion from the masses
Terrible scars make others shudder

Lioness said...

I trudge these rocky spaces
presence begging for absolution

Rob Kistner said...

Once fair, now rendered graceless.

Torn raw, no resolution.

image-verse.com

writerwoman said...

Welcome Rob!

belladonna said...

Once again these cutting confirmations,
Have lowered me to lost boundaries.