Congrats to T.R. Tifoso who is the new editor at Poetry Cemetery Magazine. Below you will find information on how to send your work into them.
Poetry Cemetery always welcomes unsolicited poetry submissions from both published and amateur poets alike. Feel free to send us your best work at any time...just be sure you follow the rules/guidelines below:
1. Send a maximum of 3 poems for consideration per issue.
2. PROOFREAD your work before you send it.
3. Send your poems in the body of the email...NOT as attachments. Also, please be sure you include titles (even if the title is "untitled"), and be sure we can distinguish the end of one poem from the beginning of the next.
4. Please let us know if the poems you've sent us have been published elsewhere; it's OK by us, just let us know where so we can properly credit the other publication.
5. Please do not send anything that is excessively vulgar, pornographic, or otherwise offensive to the masses. We believe that every art form has its place in the world...but this is not the place for overtly offensive material.
6. Please include a short bio-- 100 words or so.
7. Don't forget your name and at least the city and state where you live.
By sending us your poetry, you are granting us publication rights for our website, and confirming that you have the rights to allow us to publish your work.
All work remains the property of the author--we merely ask that you give us credit if the piece is republished in the future.
We are also seeking artwork to decorate our pages. If you would like to help us decorate our pages, please send us your artwork in JPEG format only, as an attachment to your email.
SEND ALL SUBMISSIONS TO POETRYCEMETERY@GMAIL.COM
We will strive to respond within 4 weeks.
Click here to visit Poetry Cemetery Magazine.