Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today begins our Twelve Days of Poetry, which will end on Christmas Eve. This is our uniquely poetic way to celebrate this season. So make a cup of hot chocolate, grab a Christmas cookie, and enjoy the first poet to be kind enough to take part in this project.


Qualcosa di Bello blogs at Write Away posting poems that possess, in my opinion, an intimate tone that evokes a hushed reverence for the subjects described. Reading them I found myself imagining the poet whispering each line in my ear.

The first poem I present to you is by Qualcosa di Bello
Please click here to read it, then leave a comment for the poet.


*** Remember if you have signed up to take part in this project to send the link to your poem to IlovetowriteSMP@yahoo. com

Please get your submissions in as soon as possible so that I can continue to bring you a new poet's work each day.


No comments: