Monday, April 13, 2009

Day Thirteen NPM, 2009

Hello poetry fans. Today we sample the work of Bernadette for The Regina Mom.


Click here to read Marriage, with children



Bernadette's a poet and activist who writes blog posts, political essays and news stories to feed her poetry habit. Her first collection of poems, This Hot Place, is forthcoming from Thistledown Press in 2010



Would you like your poem linked to this month? Email me at poetswhoblog at yahoo dot com with poetry in the subject line. Send me a 1-3 line bio, a link to your poem on your blog, and your screen name.

3 comments:

Pam said...

I am so enjoying the daily poems. Thanks!

Poetmeister said...

Me, too! Again, thanks so much, Sara!

janetleigh said...

Oops.. I thought I was janetleigh there for a moment.. stopping in to say many thanks for providing all these great links for us to check out, Sara! ;>