Monday, July 02, 2007

Meet Brian

This poet from our blogroll posts at Brief Poems

Using brevity he constructs poems that grab you by the throat and leave you thinking. It amazes me that he can convey so much with so few words.

A standout poem on his site that really spoke to me was Modern Medecine. In two verses he draws a sharp focus onto the struggle of everyday living.

Stop by, read his work, and let him know your thoughts. Support this poet and all poets who blog.



Your Blog Manager,

Sara from The Shores of My Dreams

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hey thanks so much for this, and also for stopping by to read and comment so much. I definitely appreciate it.

ozymandiaz said...

I was just over there and found his poetry wonderful. nd having a short attention span the short writings are "write" up my ally (excuse the pun). And although brief they lack not in depth or nature.
I also am linking here as well as Brian's.