Sunday, April 22, 2007

National Poetry Month

Every since 1996 poets from around the globe have spent the month of April celebrating this craft that we love.

In honor of NPM I ask that you leave a comment telling your fellow poets who blog the name of your favorite poem. Leave a link if you can.

Happy National Poetry Month to one and all. Spread the word about this site, this holiday, and all poets who blog by linking to this post on your own blog.

Your Blog Manager,

Sara from The Shores of My Dreams

4 comments:

writerwoman said...

My favorite poem is a classic

The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

crimsonflaw said...

paradoxes and oxymorons by john ashbery

Anna said...

What comes to mind is "When We Two Parted" by Lord Byron.

Mark Brown said...

Hi Sara, I put your link up on my blog-list (not the poetry blog, the other one...eclectic's blog.

On "my-poem-a-day, can you say Mark's Poem a day

On the Automatic-poetry machine, can you say, "help write a poem HERE!

(those would be changes in the template

Thanks again