Thursday, April 12, 2007




It's a Blog Carnival. And this one isn't just for poets. It is being hosted by Jeremy Wilcox at Religon, Politics and the Great Pumpkin.

The carnival post will go up April 26th. Submit as soon as you can. ( Not to me.) Find more details here The Rules


Your Blog Manager,

Sara from The Shores of My Dreams

P.S. I sign my posts that way because I do consider myself just the manager of this blog. This blog belongs to the poets listed in the sidebar. If you our one of them and have suggestions for posts, let me know. This blog is here to promote and enchance the recoginition of all poets who blog, hence the name.

Hope you all have a wonderful day. It's Poetry Thursday and for me that means its the best day of the week as far as online poetry goes. With a smile, I bid adieu.

2 comments:

Kilroy_60 said...

Does my graphic impression count as poetry, an expression of thought?

Thanks for your help with the carnival(s). You're a champ.

I'm looking forward to see what you submit.

8-) Smile awhile...

Writing on Board said...

Love this...great idea...great work!