Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 19 of NPM, 2009

This is a special entry for me because this is one of my favorite online poets. Today I bring you a link from Brief Poems.

Click here to read a fantastic couplet of word.

Brain's work is as profound as it is thought provoking. He drifts in and out of every emotion from heartache to joy to lust to regret effortlessly, leaving you pondering how he can make you feel so much with one simple sentence, one meaningful line.I implore you to check this poet out.

3 comments:

Hannah Stephenson said...

I really like this poet, too! Thanks for continuing this!

janetleigh said...

I totally agree with you, Sara. Brian's simply one of the best there is; it's not easy writing a story in very few words - but Brian does - just as you described.

writerwoman said...

Brian is majorly talented! Thanks for leaving comments for him.