Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Twelve Days of Poetry

I'm not sure how many of our readers were around last year and remember our Twelve Days of Poetry. If you don't then use the search feature on this site to see what I am referring to or you can always visit

Anyway, its about that time of year to set up The Twelve Days of Poetry 2008, our second annual event.

To take part send a holiday or winter themed poem to poetswhoblog at yahoo dot com. Make sure you put PWB Twelve Days in the subject line.

Then I will feature a poem a day. If we have more than twelve poets who decide to take part I will feature more than one poem a day.

Make sure you tell me your screen name, or whatever name you want mentioned in the post, and give me a link to your poetry blog.

Please stop in during December to read our twelve days of christmas poems and please comment. Its up to you in order to make this year just as successful as last year.

Your Blog Manager,
Sara

No comments: