Monday, September 01, 2008

A sad announcement, PWB sister site Writers Who Blog is closing today. The site never took off and after much deliberation I just don't have the enegry to make it grow the way I should if it is to be a success. I still love the idea of it but it takes more tender loving care than I have to give. I'm still dedicated to PWB though and after a very rough summer of not being able to give this site the attention it deserves I hope to get back to taking care of it ( and responding to emails) in a much more reliable manner.


Thank you to anyone who ever stopped by Writers Who Blog. Maybe it will be resurrected one day when I am able to really give it the gas that it would need to become the site I envisioned.

Sara

5 comments:

Clockworkchris said...

Sara it has been ages and as one of the people you stated early on helped get you inspired (you better delete this after I post it because I am not trying to come off as full of myself) I am very sorry to see that the other site did not work out. I am finally starting to get back into the world again and start writing. It's been a very long time. I haven't had anything to say but I am trying. I would love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

sad but sometimes things has to end but glad to hear PWB is still running

susan said...

Hi Sara,

I've started projects that I couldn't attend to. There's guilt but then you have to reassess what you can actually do. When it's time, you'll have a writers' blog, too. My summer has been challenging as well. Glad you're back. Let's jump into fall together.

The Mad Dog said...

Sara...I appreciate your efforts. I've met a few great people via PWB, and I have you to thank for that. Peace and joy. To the Words, to our Muses.

Beatrice V said...

Sara, you are doing wonderful work here, it is brave and positive to cut out on what does not work.