Wednesday, October 24, 2007

2 Poets Needed

We need two more poets to sign up for the I Promise Blogroll in order to complete are second grouping.

The first group is called The Heart of a Poet. The second group will be named The Poet Within- I Promise Blogroll.

The idea is to stop by, read, and comment on the work the other poets in your blogroll every Thursday and they will do the same for you. If you want to participate, leave a comment.

Also, if you believe your blog should be listed on the regualar PWB blogroll ( because you linked here) and it is not, then leave a comment stating that fact so I can add you.

Happy Writing, everyone.

Your Blog Manager,

Sara

P.S. Did you know that november is National Blog Posting Month? Bloggers all over the world will be pledging to write one blog post a day. Are you up for that challenge?

6 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Sara,

I'd love to be on the blogroll and I've done my link.

Jo

writerwoman said...

Welcome Jo.

I will soon put a link up to tell you what other blogs are on your list. Those will be the ones for you to visit on Thursday, and those bloggers are supposed to visit you.

Sara

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

I might be too late, but if you're still looking for one more I'd enjoy being part of the pool!

Jo said...

I'd love to join in the Thursday link as well as have a link on your blogroll. Will this start next Thursday?

Jo said...

Oh, and thanks for the welcome (sorry rushing to get dinner on GRIN).

writerwoman said...

Yep your group starts next week. Soon I will put up a post that tells you the other blogs on your list.

Thanks for taking part.