Monday, February 12, 2007

Meet Sharanya Manivannan

Emotionally vivid and unflinchingly brave this Indian poet has captured the attention of readers and reviewers alike with her work. Not only does she inspire others with the words she puts on paper but she also has conducted a poetry workshop for children between 7 and 12 years old. By reaching out in that way she may spread the love of poetry to young people and turn the eyes of the younger generation to this creative art we love.

Find out more about her by visiting http://sharanyamanivannan.blogspot.com/

To read her poetry visit
http://www.softblow.com/manivannan.html




In closing, I would like to thank Amerie for suggesting that I take notice of this talented woman’s work. Sharanya Manivannan is a poet worth spreading the word about. Poets Who Blog is only made more rich by the suggestions of our readers.


Do you know I poet whose work I should highlight?

Your Blog Manager,

Sara

2 comments:

Sharanya Manivannan said...

Hi - This was a really nice start to the day, to see this in my email! Thanks so much for featuring me. Keep up the good work! :) I'm off to add you to my links...

writerwoman said...

Glad to do it, Sharanya. I will link back to you.

Have a great day,

Sara